ADAMSVILLE – In a scene that would appear to be straight out of Beavis and Butt-Head, a couple of teenagers were busted trying to get high off of gasoline and spray paint. State Police say the boys were caught inhaling the noxious vapors at a location on Main Street in Adamsville, PA.
The two were treated by emergency responders and later at Meadville Medical Center with no lasting effects.
Juvenile criminal complaints were filed on both teens for illegal use of solvents and noxious substances.
Huffing solvents has been linked to a number of harmful medical conditions including Parkinson’s disease, cardiac arrest, and, especially in the case of long-term exposure, brain damage.